Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

My Iphone 6 Case Design!

My Iphone 6 Case Design
Greetings and salutations and this is my iPhone 6 case that i have been designing on a website called tinkercad. Oh and we got the 3D printers back it is really exciting ! I am currently planning to print mine and I hope it works out. It is the next day and it worked! When I went home I smoothed it down with sandpaper. It was quite easy to design it from tinkercad because we could make the corners round with a simple click. If i could design another one I would make a harry potter themed one because harry potter is really entertaining and fun. The first thing I did was make a rectangle and made the corners round, then I copied and pasted it and made one a bit smaller than the other, I then put the smaller one inside the bigger one and lifted it, after that I changed the smaller one into a hole, I merged it together and put a small rectangle  on the top right to make the camera hole, I then made it hollow and merged it again and then I put the letters NZ in the camera and made it a hole and then merged it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment